Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Madison Michael!


Yesterday was Madison Michael's first birthday!!! I can hardly believe it. The first year was rough at times, but it just seems like it flew by in the blink of an eye. Our Little Bitty is getting so big!

We had lunch with Nonnah & Daddy yesterday at New Orleans Restaurant, then Nonnah and I took Mad to Toys R Us to pick out something with her money from her great grandparents. She's quite the little shopper! And, because she's a member of the Toys R Us birthday club, they gave her a special crown and a balloon and even announced her name and the fact that it was her first birthday over the loudspeaker. Really cute.

Last night Nonnah & Poppi came over and had dinner with us and we opened presents and had our very own cupcake!

She was COMPLETELY exhausted and even slept in a bit longer than usual this morning. Bless her little heart. Her BIG party is on Saturday. I'm really excited and I hope she has a good time!

I leave you with photos from our day...

1 comment:

Travis, Heather, & Tyler said...

Happy birthday Mad!!!!! Love the pics from the day! LOVE YOU!!!

(Fix the pics from the VA trip - I'm dying to see them!!! lol)