Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Birthday party!

Saturday was Madison Michael's first birthday party! We had a house FULL of people at Nonnah & Poppy's house and everyone had a great time. Madison's friends Lindley & Alex were able to come, along with lots of her "grown up" friends.

She did a great job opening all of her presents and making such a fuss over them, especially the clothes. It was so cute. Stephen's worried though. At one year old, his daughter's already making a huge deal out of clothing and shoes.

The cake was beautiful. A mom from our playgroup does cakes on the side and made Madison Michael's birthday cake, as well as her very own smash cake. Madison sat in the center of the kitchen and listened to everyone sing to her and smiled and waved and then slowly dug into her cake. She eventually ended up sticking her face in it!

We all had a wonderful time and we're so glad for everyone who was able to make it to the party and share our special day with us!


And on another happy note, Madison has a new friend in the world! Melissa, Nonnah & Poppy's sweet neighbor, had her baby boy, Sam, on Sunday afternoon! Congratulations Melissa & Jon :o)


I'll add pictures later. I'm currently uploading them to the computer from the CDs.

1 comment:

Travis, Heather, & Tyler said...

Um, it's "later" and I'd like to see more pics, please. And I'd like a new post please. :) More Madison Michael!!!